Budget Tour Gossip Girl Pedicab Tour is our most affordable Gossip Girl Tour.Budget Tour packs most of the remarkable locations from the show in just under two hours. In this tour, we will also take you on a ride through the amazing Central Park. The park ride will cover some of the top attractions including the Bethesda Terrace - where Chuck & Blair got married in the season finale.
Your driver will be your personal photographer at every stop including The Met Steps, Empire Hotel, Nate’s House, Laduree Bakery, and more. During the tour,Gossip girl tour guides will share plenty of fun trivia and facts to make your tour an unforgettable New York experience.
- Met steps where Blair (and her minions) and Serena famously have lunch whilst at school.
- Laduree where Blair buys her favorite macaroons!
- Empire hotel which appears in later seasons after Chuck Bass decides to invest in the hotel.
- St James Church where Blair and Prince Louie got married.
- Bethesda Terrace where Chuck and Blair get married.
- Vera Wang Boutique where Blair found her perfect wedding dress
- Harry Winston where Chuck found the perfect engagement ring for Blair.
- The Plaza hotel
- The Plaza Hotel's Pulitzer Fountain which is where Blair and Serena had an impromptu photoshoot with the help of a random passerby.
- Nate Archibald’s house
DURATION: 90 MIN
PRICE: $85 ADULT $75 CHILD
(PRIVATE & OPEN-AIR)